Sunday, November 7, 2010

Using Adobe Abcpy.ini

My girls!

In September I had the birthday of my friends and my mother two ladies busts (one even with a baby bump!) Get paid to's studio, so I now also possibility was to present women's fashion chic and directly to the woman. Now I've finally can a few hours, take time to sew onto my girls so that they do not have to stand about naked in the corner and freeze:


girl 1 (that is without a stomach) with immediate effect a hüftig fitting skirt in a large area flowered purple corduroy with patch pockets and a wide saddle. Suitable for that I have lent her one of my simple Longsleeves in dark purple. And to make it in the neck is not too cold, was out of the remaining material that is left over from rock, still fast a scarf with a dotted back.
girl 2 is yes, how to recognize it is not difficult, permanently pregnant. So I had to they outfit a circumstance in size. 38 sew. The gray corduroy skirt is of course a comfortable jersey cuffs, which adapts to the baby belly, provided. Matching color to pink ornamental design of the material I gave her a belly band or sewn, so that despite "ball" can also carry a normal wheelchair. Practically, these belly bands: it is not at all on that shirt underneath his stomach might not completely covered! And as a nice accessory for the lady there was even a trendy Loop (around stitched scarf) from the appropriate combination materials.
So, the girls are tight, now I'll see me again at the orders of my customers - there is that is already some on the cutting table: Gray Feinscord with cool deer pattern, or the great products from Denmark for a festive Rock, or ... or ... or ...
When I'm done, I'll show you!
soon and a good Sunday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment