Sunday, November 28, 2010

Uchi Bath Bag Stockist

first Advent

Hi everyone!

It is because the first Advent. You my time Christmas show.

"the righteous Tauet sky, clouds, rain down him."


Yesterday we went to our local village primary school Christmas market. It was very nice. So many beautiful things there were to be admired. Well of course I had to knock. 'm Sneaking around it really long. In the photos you see my new acquisition. The white getöpfterte angel. Is not he great. Conjured it has a village woman. Unfortunately, she has no website that I could link here. The things were all really wonderful wonderful.
Here are the decoration (angel on the second photo):
















I wish you a great first Advent. By the way, there are "lille Blomen a raffle to 3 Advent. She has such beautiful things that you should be excited about a possible profit.








you soon!
Yours!
Christiane

PS: Sorry, falls on this first week of Advent too hard for me of recurring shadow. A person that I actually meant a lot and I thought I knew very well, has disappointed me (after ten years of friendship) human reality to the utmost. I do not know yet how I will react. Sky tauet the righteous! So it is in life. I wish no human disappointments, especially in this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment