Friday, November 5, 2010

How Much Is Toews Rookie Card

A fat belly but chic!

My friend Ute will soon Mama of a little girl and her beautiful baby belly grows and grows and grows .... Today, she said a bit annoyed: "I think I will explode soon!" I think it is time for the last few weeks pass before the birth very quickly. Although this would be a little sad, because then they could send the circumstance Rock, I have sewn for those who no longer wear.


Yes, the belly is already quite spherical, but he looks very well packaged really smart, right? And I should tell you something? My Maternity skirts are all stitched with extra-wide cuffs looooong stretch jersey - as is fitting into something even more baby belly (even if the Ute now might not want to hear so much)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment